Finexis covers all back office responsibilities required to service investment funds and companies. We take pride in the fact that all tasks are handled by ourselves without outsourcing any of the activities. Thanks to that, we ensure the highest quality of service, while maintaining full control over the process of service delivery.
Finexis is utilizing state of the art IT software which includes: Multifonds – a leader in investment fund software for alternative and traditional funds, Apsal – a complete payroll solution, BOB 50 – a comprehensive accounting solution for accountants and bookkeepers, Bloomberg Terminal – the most powerful and flexible platform for financial professionals with real-time data, news and analytics, CDDS – an Anti Money Laundering and Customer Due Diligence tool, as well as Oracle databases.
We can perform, on behalf of our clients, one or more of the following services:
- The production of confidential documents for the personal attention of specific clients
- The maintenance, safekeeping or destruction of documents.
- The communication to specific persons of documents or information relating to their assets and to the services offered by the professional in question.
- The management of mail giving access to confidential data by specific persons
- The consolidation of positions held with diverse financial specific professionals
- Coordination role between all stakeholders during the setup of the funds
- Required regulator’s (CSSF) filing, initial registration with notaries, companies registry etc.
- Drafting of initial agreements as required (include Central Administration and Custody)
- Setup of accounts as required to allow start of NAV-Calculation and Registrar
- Setup of accounts at the Custodian bank
Structures and Products
- SIF – Specialized Investment Funds
- FCP – Fonds Commun de Placement
- SICAV – Société d’Investissement à Capital Variable
- SICAR – Société d’Investissement à Capital Risque
- SICAF – Société d’Investissement à Capital Fixe
- SOPARFI – Société de Participation Financière
- SPF – Société de Participation Familiale
- RAIF (Fonds d’investissement Alternatifs Réservés)
- ELTIF (European Long-term Investment Funds)
For the following investment strategies
- Equities, Bonds, Mixed, Money Market, Derivatives
- Real Estate
- Private Equity
- Hedge Funds
- Life insurance Funds