FINEXIS core team consist of people who work together for almost 20 years. Before setting up Finexis, they held several top executive positions at Luxembourg based banks.
Furthermore, contrary to big organizations, members of our team have wide range of competences which are not limited by typical corporate structures. We encourage people to learn more and to fully understand the whole complexity of the processes they are involved in.
We are multi-cultural and multi-lingual, meaning that in most cases we will be able to offer you services in your own language.
Christian has over 20 years of experience in the Luxembourg fund industry. His career has taken him through several leading Luxembourg financial institutions. From 2005 to 2009, before setting up Finexis S.A. Christian has been the Managing Director and Head of Operations with a large American bank in Luxembourg, active in investment funds and in the corporate trust business.
Prior to this role he has been the head of the custodian business line of Commerzbank International in Luxembourg. Christian holds a master degree in management from Paris-IX-Dauphine University, a Diplom-Kauffman from Goethe University in Frankfurt am Main, aMBA of the Sacred Heart University in Connecticut, US and the IFBL-Bankers Diploma from Luxembourg.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Sacred Heart University, Fairfield, USA
- Graduated from Institut de Formation Bancaire du Luxembourg IFBL
- “Diplom-Kaufmann”, Goethe University, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- “Maîtrise des Sciences de Gestion”, Paris-IX-Dauphine University, France
Tom has an extensive and broad experience related to the Investment Funds sector. During his career he held several leading positions with many different departments, which has allowed him to gain a wide range of knowledge. He has been in charge of the Business Development, Transfer Agency, Change Management as well as Investment Fund Services with several major banks in Luxembourg
Tom has graduated as “Ingénieur commercial et de Gestion“ from the Catholic University of Louvain (UCL), Belgium. He also holds a diploma from the Institut de Formation Bancaire du Luxembourg and a Master of Business Administration (MBA) title from the Sacred Heart University Fairfield, USA (Luxembourg Campus).
- Graduated “Ingénieur commercial et de Gestion“, Catholic University of Louvain (UCL), Belgium
- Graduated from Institut de Formation Bancaire du Luxembourg
- Master Business Administration (MBA), Sacred Heart University Fairfield, USA (Luxembourg Campus)
Murielle has 25 years of experience in the Luxembourg financial industry (mainly in Capital Market). She has started her career at The Industrial Bank of Japan inLuxembourg (10 years) as Listing Agent on the Luxembourg Stock Exchange and as Head of the Securities Department. She was thereafter heading the Corporate Trust business line at J.P. Morgan Bank in Luxembourg for 4 years and she was seconded in the UK for 1 year on a major project.
She thereafter became Managing Director at The Bank of New York Mellon in Luxembourg, as Head of Continental Europe for the Corporate Trust business and as Luxembourg Head of Alternative Investment Services. She has also been a member of the Executive Committee of the bank for several years. She has been a part of this financial institution for 10 years.
Murielle was awarded the Luxembourg “Inspiring Woman of the Year 2013 in Finance”.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), DESS CAAE, Nancy II University, France
- Graduate from the Institut des Aumôniers du Travail Arlon, Belgium
Maciej has held positions in the fields of client relationships and business development in Poland, Germany, Ireland and Luxembourg. His expertise encompasses the set-up of Investment Funds, as well as the creation of companies. He has a broad knowledge of operational aspects of the services provided to investment funds including Transfer Agency, Domiciliation and Corporate Secretary.
Maciej holds a business degree from the Luxembourg Business Academy. He had also studied at the European University Viadrina in Germany and at the Adam Mickiewicz University in Poland. Maciej is an external expert on the Investment Fund sector of the Luxembourg Poland Business Club.
- Luxembourg Business Academy, Luxembourg
- Europa-Universität Viadrina, Germany
- A. Mickiewicz University, Poland
Maud has over 15 years of experience in the investment fund industry gained with major Luxembourg-based banks including among others the Bank of New York Mellon, Commerzbank and Citibank .
She has been responsible for setting up and managing various teams looking after forecasting, budgeting, accounting and billing. She has also been a head of various HR departments, as well as Transfer Agency.
- Postgraduate specialization in Industrial Management, Fucam, Belgium
- BA in Management Sciences, Financial Management, Fucam, Belgium
- Diploma in Accountancy, E.P.H.E.C, Belgium
Gerry has worked for various banks as well as wither-insurance and fund management companies. His expertise lies in relationship management and customer service, cash management, settlements, corporate actions, sales, NAV release and compliance with the company’s investment strategies.
Gerry has a broad and extensive knowledge within the luxembourgish investment fund industry that he was able to acquire during his over 20 years of working career, having worked for major banks and management companies in Luxembourg.
He currently holds several positions as board member of Luxembourg-based investment funds and is a member of the board of directors of Finexis SA, a management company under the supervision of the CSSF.
Nicolas has been working in the financial industry for 18 years. He spent 10 years working for a number of companies in Dublin (Pioneer, BISYS, HSBC) and joined The Bank of New York Mellon in 2007 where he spent two years in Corporate Trust, working as a Relationship Manager. He moved to Luxembourg in 2010 with the same bank and held a variety of positions within the Alternative Investments Transfer Agency team including heading up the team. He also worked on projects such as STP implementation and CSSF directive 12-02 alignment. In May 2015 he moved to JPMorgan where he served as the head of the Alternatives Investment Transfer Agency team and progressed the service model especially for Private Equity funds but also was involved in and headed up a variety of projects.
Nicolas studied at the Catholic University of Louvain-La-Neuve and spent a semester at Trinity College Dublin as part of his degree.
- Graduated from the Catholic University of Louvain-La-Neuve
Monica has a PhD in Law from the University of Luxembourg, a maitrise en droit européen from Paris 1 Pantheon La Sorbonne (France), a Bachelor of Laws from the University of Bucharest (Romania) and a Master in European Studies (a joint venture of the Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznan, Poland and the European University Viadrina, Frankfurt-Oder, Germany).
From 2013 she has been in charge of different compliance and risk management related matters (either as compliance officer, independent member of board of directors or head of compliance and risk) with AIFMs, ManCo Chapter 15 and a PSF in Luxembourg. She has also lectured at LLM level on anti-money laundering and anti-corruption international regulatory standards and practices at the University of Aberdeen, Scotland.
- PhD in European Law, University of Luxembourg
- Master in European Studies, European University Viadrina, Germany and A. Mickiewicz University, Poland
- Maîtrise en Droit européen, La Sorbonne, France
- Diploma in law, University of Bucharest, Romania
- Master in Marketing, University of Southampton, UK.
- Bachelor in International Business, Yuan Ze University, Taiwan.
- Ph.D Candidate in Finance, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg, Luxembourg
- Master in Economics and Finance (Research track), University of Luxembourg, Luxembourg
- Bachelor of Commerce with Finance major, John Molson School of Business, Concordia University, Montréal, Canada
- Master in Management Control and Audit, University of Lorraine, Metz, France.
- Master in Management and International Finance, University of Lorraine, Metz, France.
Licentiate in Business Administration with Professional Title in Commercial Engineering, Pontifical University Catholic of Valparaíso, Chile.
- ESB Business School, Reutlingen University. Baden-Württemberg, Germany.
- Master in Corporate Financial Management, ESSCA, Angers, France.
- Clarkson University, Potsdam NY, USA.
- ESB Business School, Reutlingen University. Baden-Württemberg, Germany.
- Bachelor of Arts Degree – Financial Economics, University of Maine, Orono, Maine, USA.
- Bachelor in Marketing & Communication, Dublin Business School and ISEG Paris.
- MBA in European Business, Universität des Saarlandes, Germany.
- Bachelor in International Relations, Andrzej Frycz Modrzewski Krakow University
- Bachelor in Management, University of Luxembourg
- Bachelor in Accounting
- Master in Finance and Investments, University of Economics in Katowice, Poland
Doctoral Studies in Economics at the Faculty of Economics of the University of Gdansk, Poland.
- Master in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Gdansk, Poland.
- Master’s degree in International Market and Global Economy, Poland.