FINEXIS core team consist of people who work together for almost 20 years. Before setting up Finexis, they held several top executive positions at Luxembourg based banks.
Furthermore, contrary to big organizations, members of our team have wide range of competences which are not limited by typical corporate structures. We encourage people to learn more and to fully understand the whole complexity of the processes they are involved in.
We are multi-cultural and multi-lingual, meaning that in most cases we will be able to offer you services in your own language.
Christian has over 20 years of experience in the Luxembourg fund industry. His career has taken him through several leading Luxembourg finance institutions. Before setting up Finexis S.A. (2005 to 2009) Christian was Managing Director and Head of Operations at a large American bank in Luxembourg, active in investment funds and corporate trust business.
Prior to this role he was heading the custodian business line of Commerzbank International in Luxembourg. Christian holds a master degree in management from Paris-IX-Dauphine University, a Diplom-Kauffman from Goethe University in Frankfurt am Main, a US MBA of Sacred Heart University in Connecticut and the IFBL-Bankers Diploma from Luxembourg.
Tom has extensive and broad experience related to Investment Funds sector. During his career he held several leading positions at many different departments which allowed him to gain wide range of knowledge. He was in charge of Business Development, Transfer Agency, Change Management as well as Investment Fund Services at Luxembourg based major banks.
Tom has graduated as “Ingénieur commercial et de Gestion“ from Catholic University of Louvain (UCL), Belgium. He also holds a diploma from the Institut de Formation Bancaire du Luxembourg and Master Business Administration (MBA) title from the Sacred Heart University Fairfield, USA (Luxembourg Campus).
- Master banking-finance-insurance
- Master in Corporate Financial Management, ESSCA, Angers, France
- Clarkson University, Potsdam NY, USA
- ESB Business School, Reutlingen, Germany
- Master in Finance and Investments, University of Economics in Katowice, Poland
- Master in Marketing, University of Southampton, UK
- Bachelor in International Business, Yuan Ze University, Taiwan
- Bachelor Degree in Science, Metz.
- International Master of Science, M.SC., SUPINFO International University.
Murielle has 25 years of experience in the Luxembourg industry (mainly in Capital Market). She started her career at The Industrial Bank of Japan (Luxembourg) S.A. (10 years) as Listing Agent on the Luxembourg Stock Exchange and as Head of Securities Department. She was thereafter heading the Corporate Trust business line at J.P. Morgan Bank (Luxembourg) S.A. for 4 years and she was seconded in the UK for 1 year on a major project.
She thereafter became Managing Director at The Bank of New York Mellon (Luxembourg) S.A., as Head of Continental Europe for Corporate Trust business and Luxembourg Head of Alternative Investment Services. She was also a member of the Executive Committee of the bank for several years. She was part of this financial institution for 10 years.
Murielle was awarded the Luxembourg “Inspiring Woman of the Year 2013 in Finance”.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), DESS CAAE, Nancy II University, France
- Graduat from Institut des Aumôniers du Travail Arlon, Belgium.
- Doctoral Studies in Economics at the Faculty of Economics of the University of Gdansk, Poland.
- Master in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Gdansk, Poland.
- Master’s degree in International Market and Global Economy, Poland.
- Bachelor in Accounting
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Gestion, Liège, Belgium.