FINEXIS core team consist of people who work together for almost 20 years. Before setting up Finexis, they held several top executive positions at Luxembourg based banks.
Furthermore, contrary to big organizations, members of our team have wide range of competences which are not limited by typical corporate structures. We encourage people to learn more and to fully understand the whole complexity of the processes they are involved in.
We are multi-cultural and multi-lingual, meaning that in most cases we will be able to offer you services in your own language.
Christian has over 25 years of experience in the Luxembourg fund industry. His career has taken him through several leading Luxembourg financial institutions. From 2005 to 2009, before setting up Finexis S.A. Christian has been the Managing Director and Head of Operations with a large American bank in Luxembourg, active in investment funds and in the corporate trust business.
Prior to this role he has been the head of the custodian business line of Commerzbank International in Luxembourg. Christian holds a master degree in management from Paris-IX-Dauphine University, a Diplom-Kauffman from Goethe University in Frankfurt am Main, aMBA of the Sacred Heart University in Connecticut, US and the IFBL-Bankers Diploma from Luxembourg.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Sacred Heart University, Fairfield, USA
- Graduated from Institut de Formation Bancaire du Luxembourg IFBL
- “Diplom-Kaufmann”, Goethe University, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- “Maîtrise des Sciences de Gestion”, Paris-IX-Dauphine University, France
Tom has an extensive and broad experience related to the Investment Funds sector. During his career he held several leading positions with many different departments, which has allowed him to gain a wide range of knowledge. He has been in charge of the Business Development, Transfer Agency, Change Management as well as Investment Fund Services with several major banks in Luxembourg
Tom has graduated as “Ingénieur commercial et de Gestion“ from the Catholic University of Louvain (UCL), Belgium. He also holds a diploma from the Institut de Formation Bancaire du Luxembourg and a Master of Business Administration (MBA) title from the Sacred Heart University Fairfield, USA (Luxembourg Campus).
- Graduated “Ingénieur commercial et de Gestion“, Catholic University of Louvain (UCL), Belgium
- Graduated from Institut de Formation Bancaire du Luxembourg
- Master Business Administration (MBA), Sacred Heart University Fairfield, USA (Luxembourg Campus)
- Master in Corporate Financial Management, ESSCA, Angers, France.
- Clarkson University, Potsdam NY, USA.
- ESB Business School, Reutlingen University. Baden-Württemberg, Germany.
- Master in Marketing, University of Southampton, UK.
- Bachelor in International Business, Yuan Ze University, Taiwan.
- Bachelor Degree in Science, Metz.
- International Master of Science, M.SC., SUPINFO International University.