FINEXIS core team consist of people who work together for almost 20 years. Before setting up Finexis, they held several top executive positions at Luxembourg based banks.
Furthermore, contrary to big organizations, members of our team have wide range of competences which are not limited by typical corporate structures. We encourage people to learn more and to fully understand the whole complexity of the processes they are involved in.
We are multi-cultural and multi-lingual, meaning that in most cases we will be able to offer you services in your own language.
Board of Directors
Tom has an extensive and broad experience related to the Investment Funds sector. During his career he held several leading positions with many different departments, which has allowed him to gain a wide range of knowledge. He has been in charge of the Business Development, Transfer Agency, Change Management as well as Investment Fund Services with several major banks in Luxembourg
Tom has graduated as “Ingénieur commercial et de Gestion“ from the Catholic University of Louvain (UCL), Belgium. He also holds a diploma from the Institut de Formation Bancaire du Luxembourg and a Master of Business Administration (MBA) title from the Sacred Heart University Fairfield, USA (Luxembourg Campus).
- Graduated “Ingénieur commercial et de Gestion“, Catholic University of Louvain (UCL), Belgium
- Graduated from Institut de Formation Bancaire du Luxembourg
- Master Business Administration (MBA), Sacred Heart University Fairfield, USA (Luxembourg Campus)
Organisation & Project
- Master in Corporate Financial Management, ESSCA, Angers, France.
- Clarkson University, Potsdam NY, USA.
- ESB Business School, Reutlingen University. Baden-Württemberg, Germany.