FINEXIS core team consist of people who work together for almost 20 years. Before setting up Finexis, they held several top executive positions at Luxembourg based banks.
Furthermore, contrary to big organizations, members of our team have wide range of competences which are not limited by typical corporate structures. We encourage people to learn more and to fully understand the whole complexity of the processes they are involved in.
We are multi-cultural and multi-lingual, meaning that in most cases we will be able to offer you services in your own language.
Christian has over 25 years of experience in the Luxembourg fund industry. His career has taken him through several leading Luxembourg financial institutions. From 2005 to 2009, before setting up Finexis S.A. Christian has been the Managing Director and Head of Operations with a large American bank in Luxembourg, active in investment funds and in the corporate trust business.
Prior to this role he has been the head of the custodian business line of Commerzbank International in Luxembourg. Christian holds a master degree in management from Paris-IX-Dauphine University, a Diplom-Kauffman from Goethe University in Frankfurt am Main, aMBA of the Sacred Heart University in Connecticut, US and the IFBL-Bankers Diploma from Luxembourg.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Sacred Heart University, Fairfield, USA
- Graduated from Institut de Formation Bancaire du Luxembourg IFBL
- “Diplom-Kaufmann”, Goethe University, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- “Maîtrise des Sciences de Gestion”, Paris-IX-Dauphine University, France
Tom has an extensive and broad experience related to the Investment Funds sector. During his career he held several leading positions with many different departments, which has allowed him to gain a wide range of knowledge. He has been in charge of the Business Development, Transfer Agency, Change Management as well as Investment Fund Services with several major banks in Luxembourg
Tom has graduated as “Ingénieur commercial et de Gestion“ from the Catholic University of Louvain (UCL), Belgium. He also holds a diploma from the Institut de Formation Bancaire du Luxembourg and a Master of Business Administration (MBA) title from the Sacred Heart University Fairfield, USA (Luxembourg Campus).
- Graduated “Ingénieur commercial et de Gestion“, Catholic University of Louvain (UCL), Belgium
- Graduated from Institut de Formation Bancaire du Luxembourg
- Master Business Administration (MBA), Sacred Heart University Fairfield, USA (Luxembourg Campus)
Murielle has 25 years of experience in the Luxembourg financial industry (mainly in Capital Markets). She started her career in a large Japanese bank (during 10 years) as Listing Agent on the Luxembourg Stock Exchange and as Head of the Securities Department. She was thereafter heading the Corporate Trust business line in a major American bank in Luxembourg for 5 years and thereafter she became Managing Director, as Head of Continental Europe for the Corporate Trust business and as Luxembourg Head of Alternative Investment Services. She was also a member of the Executive Committee of this bank for several years.
Murielle was awarded the Luxembourg “Inspiring Woman of the Year 2013 in Finance”.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), DESS CAAE, Nancy II University, France
- Graduate from the Institut des Aumôniers du Travail Arlon, Belgium
- Master in Corporate Financial Management, ESSCA, Angers, France.
- Clarkson University, Potsdam NY, USA.
- ESB Business School, Reutlingen University. Baden-Württemberg, Germany.
- Master in Finance and Investments, University of Economics in Katowice, Poland
- Bachelor Degree in Science, Metz.
- International Master of Science, M.SC., SUPINFO International University.
- Master in Marketing, University of Southampton, UK.
- Bachelor in International Business, Yuan Ze University, Taiwan.
- Master in Geopolitics and Geostrategy, University of Economics, Roumanie.
- Bachelor of Russian Language and Literature, University of Bucarest, Roumanie.
Nicolas has been working in the financial industry for 18 years. He spent 10 years working for a number of companies in Dublin (Pioneer, BISYS, HSBC) and joined The Bank of New York Mellon in 2007 where he spent two years in Corporate Trust, working as a Relationship Manager. He moved to Luxembourg in 2010 with the same bank and held a variety of positions within the Alternative Investments Transfer Agency team including heading up the team. He also worked on projects such as STP implementation and CSSF directive 12-02 alignment. In May 2015 he moved to JPMorgan where he served as the head of the Alternatives Investment Transfer Agency team and progressed the service model especially for Private Equity funds but also was involved in and headed up a variety of projects.
Nicolas studied at the Catholic University of Louvain-La-Neuve and spent a semester at Trinity College Dublin as part of his degree.
- Graduated from the Catholic University of Louvain-La-Neuve
- Doctoral Studies in Economics at the Faculty of Economics of the University of Gdansk, Poland.
- Master in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Gdansk, Poland.
- Master’s degree in International Market and Global Economy, Poland.
- Bachelor in Accounting
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Universidad San Pablo, Madrid.
- Master in Finance, University of Buckingham.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Gestion, Liège, Belgium.